DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Esports Market Research Report by Revenue Stream (Media Rights, Publisher Fees, and Sponsorships and Direct Advertisements), Platform, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Esports Market size was estimated at USD 1,078.78 million in 2021, USD 1,146.86 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 6.48% to reach USD 1,572.95 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Esports Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Esports Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Esports Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Esports Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Esports Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Esports Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Esports Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Esports Market?
- Growing popularity of video games
- Increasing awareness of Esports among children
- Increasing smartphone penetration coupled with better internet connectivity have spurred the number of gamers
- Budget constraints and lack of skilled professionals in esports
- Large scale investments and adoption of advanced gaming technologies large-scale investments in Esports
- Adoption of advanced gaming technologies, and positively propel market growth.
- Threat from betting and gambling leading to piracy of games
- Activision Blizzard
- Beyond the Summit (BTS)
- CJ Corporation
- Electronic Arts
- Gameloft SE
- Gungho Online Entertainment
- Hi Rez Studios
- HTC Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Modern Times Group
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Rovio Entertainment
- Tencent Holdings Limited
- Turner Broadcasting System
- Valve Corporation
- Wargaming Public
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s3royp
/ 2 months ago
Talking Tom and MrBeast Celebrate Tom’s Birthday with an Exclusive Outfit and Contribute to Hospital for Underprivileged Children
Outfit7, London, July 31, 2023 – Talking Tom and MrBeast just announced a unique...
/ 2 months ago
The FIFAe World Cup concluded after a thrilling Wednesday in which the semi-finals and...